When it comes to maintaining a high level of cleanliness, use and safety in your facility, it's vital that your space is kept thoroughly clean by a professional commercial cleaning service that takes these requirements as seriously as you do. Not all cleaning services have the right tools to assist stopping the spread of disease. JNL Cleaning Services has technology to ensure each surface is treated with attention and care.
We offer electrostatic disinfection technology, a tool used to apply disinfectants, mold preventatives and sanitizers to 3D surfaces for a 360-degree complete clean.
Electrostatic disinfection technology is often used in facilities where mold or bacteria outbreak has been suspected or identified, but it is also a tool in supplementing the everyday cleaning techniques used in corporate offices, medical clinics, healthcare facilities, schools and universities, & commercial kitchens.
- Electrostatic disinfection is an innovative method that saves time, energy and costs across the board because it presents a more efficient alternative to traditional cleaning techniques and cleaning solution applications. Below are some of the many benefits of using an electrostatic system:
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, HIV and many others
- Applies chemicals in a more efficient, uniform and controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse and reducing the amount of chemicals used and waste produced
- Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections
- Avoids cross contamination and the movement of bacteria from one surface to another
- Saves chemical solution costs and those associated with long-term cleaning efforts
This cleaning method atomizes cleaning solutions to produce an electrically charged spray able to wrap around surfaces of all types for an even coat. As a chemical exits the electrostatic sprayer, it's given a positive charge that is attracted to available negative surfaces. The spray attaches to and collects negatively charged unwanted particles, which are then removed from the environment with a specially designed apparatus. Surfaces that are already covered in the cleaning solution will repel the spray, making the method extremely efficient.
Partner with the JNL Cleaning Services team to take advantage of our electrostatic disinfecting service! Request a free, no-obligation estimate today.